Nokia officially unveiled the first real Windows Phone, called Lumia 710. The Nokia Lumia 710 is a Windows Phone that’s designed to be affordable. The Lumia 710 comes in black and white, but there are five choices for removable back covers: black, white, cyan, fuchsia, and yellow. The hardware on offer is reasonable, so we’re crossing our fingers that this phone can bring the Windows Phone operating system to those who don’t have the cash to splash on a really pricey smart phone.
The Nokia Lumia 710 is the second Nokia Windows Phone and what makes it different is its affordability paired with nearly the same guts as the Nokia Lumia 800. The Lumia 710 has a 3.7-inch LCD screen with a WVGA 800×480-pixel resolution, exchangeable back covers for distinct looks, but the body itself will come in black and white. The processor is clocked at 1.4GHz, but you also have hardware acceleration and the very same GPU as the one in the Lumia 800. Nokia said the Lumia710 will start shipping in Europe in November for about $375.
Nokia Lumia 710 Features :
- Display : ClearBlack display, anti-glare screen, 3.7″ touchscreen
- Personalization : Swappable covers, changeable home screen colours
- People Hub : Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, email, Chat, SMS
- Internet : Bing, Internet Explorer 9, HTML5, Wi-Fi
- Camera : 5 MP camera, auto Focus, LED flash
- Weight : 4.4 ounces
- Maximum 3G talk time : 7.6 h
- Maximum 3G standby time : 400 h
- Maximum music playback time : 38 h
- Maximum video playback time : 6 h